Sunday, July 12, 2015

To My Savior

I'm not good at writing letters because I never know what to say
I'm not good at telling people how I feel either
But this post
This is for you

Before I say my thanks, I want to apologize

I know I've made mistakes
And I probably hurt you somehow without knowing it
I'm so sorry

If I was missing when you needed me
If I was busy when you were looking for me
If I was caught up with something that I couldn't come to my best friend's aid immediately
I'm so sorry

My life before meeting you sucked
It really did
You changed everything

Thank you for introducing yourself to me
Thank you for hanging out with me
Thank you for being my friend

Thank you for defending me when I couldn't
Thank you for spending your time with me
Thank you for agreeing to spend the future with me
Thank you for all those fun times we had
Thank you for your concern
Thank you for listening when I vented out my problems to you
Thank you for understanding who I am
Thank you for accepting me for who I am and not what people made me
Thank you for fangirling with me
Thank you for making plans with me
Thank you for singing with me when we had nothing else to do
Thank you for letting me sleep over at your place

Thank you for being in my life
If you weren't here, I wouldn't know what to do
I'd probably be a wreck

You saved me so many times
You didn't even know it

I was so close to jumping off the edge
I was so close to insanity

You saved me

You're such an amazing person, you're one of the best
You deserve nothing but the best
I'm the luckiest person in the world to have known you

I promise I'll do my best so we can get that dream apartment of ours
I promise I'll never change
I promise I'll keep you in my life
I promise to always be here to listen to you and help you when you have problems

I promise
When you need me
I'll save you
Like how you saved me

I love you so much
I never want to lose you

Stay beautiful
Stay amazing
Stay weird
Stay you

Love, your best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment