Monday, June 29, 2015

Introduce Myself?

/ˌintrəˈdəkSH(ə)n/
a formal presentation of one person to another, in which each is told the other's name.

A formal presentation?

This is an informal blog so...
duck it

I don't see the necessity to make this introduction long, after all, who tells their life story to someone the first time they meet? But I'll give you the gift of things, sure.


My name is Moira. Hi, nice to meet you.


I'm currently a college student. I'm in my first year, studying Computer Science, majoring in Web Development.


I'm a level 16 female human.


I love to write, read, listen to music, hang out with my friends, play badminton, watch some shows, and sing.


I don't dance. I can't dance.


I'm an open-minded person. I find close-mindedness boring.


I'm a very curious human being. I question a lot of things. I search for a lot of things.


I'm not rich. I'm barely getting by.


I'm not happy all the time. I'm not sad all the time.


I'm weird, strange, odd, and unusual.


I am me.


No comments:

Post a Comment